Last Updated on
You might be getting a lot of emails from YouTube as notifications of the videos uploaded by the creators you have subscribed to.
If you are an ardent YouTube user these mails become irritating as YouTube generally sends mail after every YouTube creator that you have turned on notifications for uploads a video.
YouTube also sends emails related to your activity and updates.
Receiving a lot of mails often becomes annoying and to avoid these irksome notification alerts you need to Deactivate them.
In this article, you’ll learn about how you can stop getting mail alerts from YouTube.
To stop receiving mails from YouTube you can follow any of the 2 methods listed below.
From YouTube itself
Login to YouTube from your Mobile/Tablet or your PC.
- If you have logged in from your PC click on the Menu right beside the YouTube Home logo
- Then from the Menu Select Settings.
- You will find a notifications Tab in the Settings page.
- You will be able to manage your notifications from the Notifications page.
- Now, you can simply click on the permissions button to disable it and that will disable YouTube from sending you any further E-mails.
- The above method is recommended if you want absolutely no E-mails from YouTube.
Or you can customize the nature of mails that you receive by selecting options from the Your Preferences button below the Permissions button.
You can choose to receive emails for subscriptions, updates, activity as well as your channel updates.
This will allow YouTube to send you mails but the nature of the mails will be curated by You and will be personalized.
- If you have Logged in from your mobile or handheld device you just need to press Your Account Button on the Top Right Corner of the Screen.
- Select Settings from the menu.
- Scroll Down and Select Notifications from the menu.
- Now there are no specific settings for managing mails but options like Recommended videos, Scheduled Digest, Activity on my Channel are notifications that are sent by YouTube via Mail.
- You can disable them to stop receiving frequent emails.
- You can also set them according to your preferences so that your inbox isn’t flooded with Mails from YouTube.
The Second way to stop this influx of mails is quite simple:
Without wasting further time, you can go to any of the mail sent by YouTube and then click on the Unsubscribe option that is available to you at the end of the E-mail.
Now, you will be redirected to a link from where you can manage the Mail settings in your YouTube account.
If you do not want to opt for any of these options and directly want to block these emails using third party Mail blocking applications.
These applications are MailWasher or CleanFox. Just Link your mail ID with these sites and you can then filter out the mails from the requested websites using these mail blocking websites.
Unnecessary emails can be very overwhelming and irritating. It is better to take certain actions and turn them off. It is not just about the youtube mails that bothers us.
There are many other unwanted that we face starting from the early morning itself.
If you find these articles as a helpful source from any aspect, please share it with your friends and family too. Thank you so much.
Guest Post By Anshul Mehta
I am Anshul Mehta.
I am an FY Computer Science and Engineering student in SEAS. I am an artist, speedcuber, and National level Table Tennis Player. My reading interests include Conspiracy theories, political satire, world history, secret society, and spirituality.
How to stop getting mails from youtube?
You can stop getting unwanted emails from youtube with 3 best methods:
1. From youtube itself
2. The secret method from Gmail
3. From third-party applications(MailWasher or CleanFox)
Hello readers, this is Dhruvir Zala, the creator of learn-unique.com from tip to toe. I love exploring new topics and writing them. I will try my best to provide satisfactory and reliable information according to the needs and wants of my readers. Thank you so much for being a part of Learn Unique in every aspect.